Thursday, November 4, 2010

So Thankful...

I have been so lucky to be so very busy! I love that everyone appreciates my work and trusts me with the special moments in their lives. Its also so incredible that you feel confident in me and my work to to send your friends and family to me. I cant thank you all enough!! I have been trying to update and often as I can and will continue to do so as the holidays come up. If you do have families or friends in need of pictures please have them contact me sooner rather than later since I only have a few more openings for families to have images by Christmas.

Also I am only taking a limited number of weddings this next year, and I am filling up much faster and earlier than I thought. If you have friends or family that are getting married send them my way before I am to full to photograph their day. Again referrals are the best compliment and I appreciate everyone I work with more than words could ever express. I heart you all!!

No comments: