Friday, October 8, 2010

Olivia in Wonderland

In the spirit of Halloween coming soon I had to do a themed session with our Olivia! I wanted to wait till Halloween was a little closer... but I couldn't.
Have a BOOtiful Halloween!!
















Once I posted these on Facebook I had a bunch of people ask about Halloween sessions like Olivia's, and yes I can do these as a mini session (20-30 minutes). That is the time it took to do this session. If you are interested we do need time to come up with ideas and decor and days are very limited with the fall season. Just email me!

‎"Sometimes I believe in as much as six impossible things before breakfast."
~"Alice in Wonderland"

*Thanks to my husband Nate for his patients and supporting me with my crazy ideas. I love you.

1 comment:

Kara said...

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!